Sunday 2 February 2014

MIA & Recent Bride :)






Hellooo ladies! WOW :( I haven't blogged in ages! Although I'm back for good now :D
Hope you've been amazing.

I have been crazy busy this last year with making over some absolutely stunning brides!
So I thought I would kick off my new year of blogging by sharing some images of  one of my beautiful real brides :)

    This had to be one of my fave bridal makeovers from 2013, stunning Miriam.




Lovely Miriam wore a beautiful pink and champagne lengha gown, paired with bang on trend bridal jewellery.  I absolutely adored her head piece, for the makeup she asked for soft smokey pink eyes & glowing skin.




In keeping with her very elegant theme we decide on a lovely big vintage hair do.
Which really complemented her outfit & makeup.



Here is a closer view of the hair from the back :) 
I hope you all enjoyed seeing the real bridal makeover, I'm looking forward to sharing many more with you soon. Hope you all had a brilliant weekend Xxx 

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love her hair especially. How did you make that stay up throughout the whole day?

    Malvika :) Dreaming in Luxe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Malvika :) I always make sure the hairstyles are pinned very well Xx

      Delete
  2. She looks beautiful!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the bride looks STUNNING. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bride!
    You have a lovely blog.
    Would you be interested in following each other via GFC & G+
    If yes. Just follow me, let me know so that i could follow you back
    Have a blessed day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful mashallah!! I love the outfit and the makeup is stunning! Followed!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for Online Shopping in Pakistan? then Best Buy Mall brings you the convenience to shop groceries, electronics, medicines, sweets & bakery items, food court, books & stationery, fashion & apparel.

    ReplyDelete